Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Amazing! I really like this RPG.

I seriously love how the boss's VA tried the Liquid voice!

Pong - The Game Pong - The Game

Nothing new or interesting.

There's absolutely nothing new or interesting about this. You've just tried to prove that you can make something that already exist, in 1000' forms.

Plus, you gotta do some bugtesting on this. My ball got stuck in the lower edge and somehow bugged under it (then I cant see it, so maybe It went to space) and I lost because of this.

RubbyDubbyNinja responds:

Well, it rlly doesnt matter there was alot a pong console back in the 70s for the same thing ;) just watch what you are typing ;)

That 1 Arnie Soundboard That 1 Arnie Soundboard

Well..

Put stop(); in the frame after the preloader.

Die Hipster Die Hipster

really boring

This game (although nice graphics) didn't really do anything for me. Unoriginal (except the graphics), boring and simply lame. Hipsters are cool. I'd rather be a hipster than some emo/punk/goth/lame nerdkid anyday of the week.

Round And Rolling Round And Rolling

Sorry, this doesen't cut it.

I understand that this is your first flashgame. Hey, everyone starts at some point, and i'm not saying that you are a bad gamemaker, simply that this game is bad. There's no innovative content. It's simply a "click and destroy" game.

And i actually dragged this down from 3 stars to 2, since the ad must have been the most annoying one i've ever seen. It were on for like 30 seconds!

All and all, continue to make games, and i'm sure you'll create awesome games! :)

Pimp's Quest Pimp's Quest

As good as it was in 02...

When i first played it! This game just came to mind, so i decided to play it again, havent played it for 7 years, still awesome.

Good job man!

Piss Off Chris Tucker Piss Off Chris Tucker

hmmm..

I got pretty pissed of when he said " white boy".

But still, it's a little bit funny with the random things he say, but you shoud have been able to do some other stuff then to just point at him.

BadBoyMcCoy responds:

what ever white boy

Liar Game Liar Game

Wel..

It would help if the score was reset to 0 everytime you lost.
Now i just randomly click things and win

Awesome Shooter Awesome Shooter

Pretty cool

But i have a major problem with the Frames per secound. Im guessing that it aint above 20 ?

Firstperson shooters needs high Frames per secound to work smooth. This is just a bit too laggy for me.
otherwise, good job ! :) Love the Gta4 sounds.

UniqueName responds:

yeh i noticed, the next 1 will be above 20fps

Good Old Pong Good Old Pong

Pretty ordinary...

I gave this a 2/5, for being unoriginal and well, boring.

You should spice it up a bit, then it would kick ass =)