The Star Song The Star Song

Nope. Just.. Nope.

I've given you 5 stars for the animation. I've tried to focus on the animation and not the song, but that's impossible. I can see which style your going for - It's cool, but I'm just not fond of that animation.
There's a lot of effort here - sadly enough It's effort wasted on this song.

The song is really terrible, there's no feeling to it and whoever sang it can't pronounce a word without embarrasing me for listening.

I feel bad for lowering this but I couldn't live with myself if I didn't. Whoever sang this should be thrown in Jail.

Proper Raptors Proper Raptors

Terrible Voiceacting.

Other than that, good job.

Fulpitude Fulpitude

Shit.

I'm kinda bummed out that he isn't really dead. Would be sweet.

4/10 due to him not really being dead.

Funky Stick Fight 2 Funky Stick Fight 2

Well..

I'm no fan of Stick cartoons (i mean, this is 2010), but this were pretty funny (especially where the red stick starts to play some shitty song). And the Sf2 sounds.

5/10.

Would be awesome with real characters though.

hikuihito responds:

What's not to like about stick figures?
Of course full body (if that's what you mean by 'real characters') would be better and more impressive, but c'mon! Stick fights use body movements to convey personality rather than appearance, which is that special quality, that makes this style of art so unique and fun to watch! Have a go making some stick fights and maybe then you'll learn to love it!

TV4 Nyheterna i Kaos! SWE TV4 Nyheterna i Kaos! SWE

...

Fattar inte riktigt varför ni gjort den på svenska..

Men iallafall, det enda som var kul var "vädret i samarbete med vädret"...
Gör om, gör rätt!

Mr. T Vs Hitler Mr. T Vs Hitler

These movies are so awesome

Just like when i saw them back in 02.. What people dont understand is back then it wasent about AS 3.0, V-CAMS and stuff. It was about fucking awesome flash!

10/10!

Retarded Animal Babies 21 Retarded Animal Babies 21

Finally!

Damn, i've waited so long for a new RAB.

I love your series, and i've loved them since i first saw them many years ago. Maybe i love them a little bit too much!

Keep 'em coming!

Mr. T Vs Superman Mr. T Vs Superman

HOLY SHIT!

I remember these from five years ago, when i used to watch them all the time.

Dont care about what the fucktards below say, your movies are classical and still awesome! 10/10

Street fighter short Street fighter short

wtf!

Im no Ryu-guy, but how come this didnt make the collab? This rocked.. Especially Ken in the background :)

Mikey Finds His Love Mikey Finds His Love

haha !

I fucking love these old movies! Reminds me of the days of NG, before it were destroyed..