View Profile andrease

All 59 Movie Reviews

8 w/ Responses

Nope. Just.. Nope.

I've given you 5 stars for the animation. I've tried to focus on the animation and not the song, but that's impossible. I can see which style your going for - It's cool, but I'm just not fond of that animation.
There's a lot of effort here - sadly enough It's effort wasted on this song.

The song is really terrible, there's no feeling to it and whoever sang it can't pronounce a word without embarrasing me for listening.

I feel bad for lowering this but I couldn't live with myself if I didn't. Whoever sang this should be thrown in Jail.

Terrible Voiceacting.

Other than that, good job.

Shit.

I'm kinda bummed out that he isn't really dead. Would be sweet.

4/10 due to him not really being dead.

...

Fattar inte riktigt varför ni gjort den på svenska..

Men iallafall, det enda som var kul var "vädret i samarbete med vädret"...
Gör om, gör rätt!

These movies are so awesome

Just like when i saw them back in 02.. What people dont understand is back then it wasent about AS 3.0, V-CAMS and stuff. It was about fucking awesome flash!

10/10!

Finally!

Damn, i've waited so long for a new RAB.

I love your series, and i've loved them since i first saw them many years ago. Maybe i love them a little bit too much!

Keep 'em coming!

HOLY SHIT!

I remember these from five years ago, when i used to watch them all the time.

Dont care about what the fucktards below say, your movies are classical and still awesome! 10/10

wtf!

Im no Ryu-guy, but how come this didnt make the collab? This rocked.. Especially Ken in the background :)

This is awesome!

Very nice done, im just pissed of that i didnt finish my submission in time!

I could probably kikoushen someone out of there though..

Pretty fucking sick !

Really, it was. But it was also a very talented thing to do, the graphics were really good aswell as the voice acting. The overall length could do with some extension though. Good job, 7/10 !

I've been here since 2002!

27, Male